The_SOS_Brigade
Welcome, you have discovered a Ninja Ponie.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The_SOS_Brigade
Welcome, you have discovered a Ninja Ponie.
The_SOS_Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randomness

Go down

Which side will win?

Randomness I_vote_lcap0%Randomness I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Randomness I_vote_lcap100%Randomness I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Randomness Empty Randomness

Post by Kahysadra Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 pm

First copy-paste project of 2010, Zombies and Ninjas.

Zombies vs Ninjas

There has been a lot of debate recently about what the outcome would be in a fight between ninjas and zombies.

Obviously, in a one on one fight, the ninja would win. In a fight between ten ninjas and ten zombies, it's pretty obvious the ninjas would still win (I think). In a fight between ten zombies and one ninja, I'd still put my money on the ninja.

So where's the line? A world wide zombie plague? How many ninjas would that take to defeat?

Things to consider:

- The Inverse Ninja Law
- The relative ease for the group to grow. Obviously it takes a lot of time for ninjas to multiply - ninja training is rather time consuming and complicated, in comparison to the ease of spreading zombie plague.
- Even more worrying, the danger of ninja zombies.

So I'm going to need some sort of very complicated formula and graphs to demonstrate at what point the number of ninjas, the number of zombies, and the effect of both the Inverse Ninja Law and the Ease of Growth.

Go, lazyweb, go.

The Inverse Ninja Law states that the effectiveness of a group of ninjas is inversely proportional to the number of ninjas in the group. While a single enemy ninja is often portrayed as a significant threat to the protagonists, a large group of ninjas is significantly less of a threat, and as such is easily defeated. This is sometimes applicable to other close combat–oriented minions as well.

This whole thing really fails to take into account where the Pirates come into this. As we know, Pirates are the mortal enemies of Ninjas everywhere.
Are the Pirates and Zombies in some kind of piratico-zombie alliance? Would Pirates join with their sworn Ninja enemies to fight off the imminent Zombie threat? The ramifications could be immense....

That's true, although surely the pirates would do whatever necessary to serve their own interest. Including changing sides at random.

What if they turned out to be zombie pirates, a la Pirates of the Caribbean?

You guys are forgetting another force to be reckoned with:

Zombies v Ninjas v Pirates v Ponies

I reckon whoever joined forces with the Ponies would win since then they can ride like cavalry rather than infantry. Yeehah!

I Love Ponies.

At any rate, we'd do well to learn from the experts as to how to survive a zombie attack..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ynXBMgLEbM

What kind of zombies? What kinds of ninja? You have no idea how complex a complete theoretical analysis of this likely situation could be...

If we're looking at the zombies out of "28 days", then ninja zombies are way dangerous, since it's a disease transmitted by blood, and ninja's are hardly blood phobic (don't know the technical term for that).

If we're looking at zombies out of "The Walking Dead" (comic), then unless the ninjas kill each other, I'd always bet on the ninjas.

You've got yourself into a doozie of a pickle here!

i think that a grave error has occured seeing as the ninjas would obviously be winning and the universal overlord chuck norris would side with the zombies as to save them from extinction not out of pity but so he can kill them himself.

This was in a discussion I read, train the ponies to be ninjas, no problem there.
Go, GO, GO!! Exclamation
Kahysadra
Kahysadra
Admin

Ninja Sheet
Class: Ninja

https://thesosbrigade.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum